Sorry for my lateness. My life continues to intervene. Friggin’ life. Always gettin’ in the way of bloggin’.
- More-accurate book titles (my fav is the first one… it’s funny because it’s true)
- Florida’s Gainsville did the right thing and denied a church a burn permit for a Quran bonfire on 9/11… seriously, someone applied for that permit
- OUP and the Case of the Uncredited Baseball Historian
- Ebooks failing!
- No, wait, ebooks succeeding!
- University bookstore moving online
- Highest paid authors in Forbes… wait a minute, is James Patterson actually still considered an author? His name “appears” on books, and he takes the money, but doesn’t his sweatshop of indentured hacks actually write them?
- RIP: Frank Kermode, literary critic, dead at 90
- OED gets its yearly tithe of new words from the idiocy of humanity
- France’s new literary star is fifteen… don’t bother doing the math to figure out what you were doing when she was born… it won’t end well