I realize you mainlanders have been getting your asses kicked by heat the last week or so, but it’s finally above 14 degrees here, so I can only be thankful for the oppressive warmth. Of course, out here that means about 25 degrees with a nice breeze from the sea. Ah.
- Borders saved by lying tobacco salesman?
- If so, when will publishers see some of that filthy, nicotine-stained money?
- It was bound to start happening… e-reader company goes bankrupt
- That mockery of a government in Italy is trying to gag press… so the press have gone on strike… all of them… Wow, imagine if that happened here, where we also have a mockery of a government
- Dedalus gets its funding back
- Two young poets I like interview each other at the National Post
- First folio thief not
- Top 10 pubs in literature
- The way to see your novel hit the top of the charts…again: live until it turns 50