From the frustratingly ridiculous, to the funny, to the hopeful. A microcosm for life Bookninja is (quoth Yoda).
- Sarah Palin is dangerous not just because she continues to write shitty books, or because she somehow believes America should be governed by the laws of the Bible, but because she has an entire species of idiots, which I hereby dub “Palinstinians”, who hang on her every word and enable her stupidity and hatred
- More on Larkin’s toads
- Funny bit on cover headlines that could save Newsweek
- Kindle best”seller” lists to actually include books “sold for money” now
- Is interest in translated lit growing in America? I’d like to see a state by state breakdown of who’s reading what. I bet it would overlap perfectly with 2004 diagrams of USA vs. “Jesusland“
- How stupid would you have to be to ask Juliet Capulet for love advice?