- Amazon has “blowout” quarter… Not as much C4 attached to this article as you might have liked, but still… it can’t all be explosions on a Monday
- Styron family wins some from Random
- BC Book prizes announced
- Decision Points*, Wubblewoo memoir, to be released in fall…
- Listen, any book that purports to investigate sex in Shakespeare but doesn’t explain in detail how they made out with those big fucking dog-cone collars on just isn’t doing it’s job, in my humble opinion
- Charlie Orr’s Hypothetical Library, in which he imagines designs for books never written by authors he loves, continues apace, but with a guest designer today: kick-ass poet Jennifer Knox, who has taken the idea and run with it in an unexpected direction
* I hereby launch a campaign to redefine “decision points” as the sparkling dots of cocaine crystalized around an entitled fratboy’s nose immediately after receiving his bought degree from Yale.