I’ve been twitching in a dark room with a cold cloth on my eyes. The cord came in the mail yesterday and my shakes are just starting to go down. I should be right as rain as soon as I figure out how to mount this USB port in my brain.
- Atonement adapted … for the vocal chords of fat people
- Part-time ‘Ninja Sheila Heti reads from her story at the Guardian
- I hope to hear Ben McNally tell this story one day, preferably in the style of a late Victorian colonial explorer
- Ted Hughes honoured at Poets Corner
- The banana-clip-visored one has spoken, and his word is good
- Borders on the edge… again? For real? Still?
- B&N leadership changes afoot
- Duffy’s Beckham poem as an example of why classics should be taught in school
- Philip Pullman being threatened by religious zealots is almost not news… almost
- One thing libraries/ans are good for? Skill building for patrons
- Since news emerged that Big Bird cheated on Maria with a prop-room full of assorted muppets, and that she beat him senseless with a wooden model of Bert, sponsors have been dropping from Sesame Street left, right, and centre…
- All your books are belong to us: