That which pooleth in the pit of information.
- Signs of the Times: Wiley looking at job cuts?
- Stephen King does vampire comic… Way to push the envelope, Steve! (Though I suppose we should give it a chance… he does surprise still, on occasion)
- B&N will have an iPad app
- Signs of the Times: Glenn Douchbeck still driving sales of lefty French book
- Hollywood trade magazines in peril! Outraged, frightened protestors descend on Capitol Hill by the nothings!
- Lost Shakespeare play no hoax
- Mailer’s kid is into strippers… and self-publishing
- Signs of the Times: New College Graduates To Be Cryogenically Frozen Until Job Market Improves
- Salon is just picking up on this Atwood piece from a few years ago. But it’s a good time to remember how much fun it was: