Okay, I’m done with the librarians (and, yes, it was packed with hotties… No underwear thrown at me, but I nearly threw mine at them) and I am going to work on the novel after all. But because you’re a pack of voracious, news obsessed freaks like me, I thought I’d throw you a bone for your Friday goof off session at work.
Daily Dose of Digital:
- Amazon brings Kindle reader to PCs (I thought the Kindle on a PC was just called “the internet”)
- The Nook from B&N is awesome… but will it kill B&N?
- Author to write book on Twitter… in related news, ‘Ninja to not read book written on Twitter
- Amazon profits/sales way up
- They’ll have to pry the printed books from your cold, dead hands
- More Twitter fiction, this time with multiple authors, including Neil Gaiman
- Tech tops topics in Boston
- Twitter just doesn’t cut it with “serious” readers…. WTF with all the Twitter news today? And what the hell is a “serious” reader these days?