- Happy Birthday, Billy! Long may your pulp and glue support my pulp and glue! (Thanks, KS!)
- National Book Award down south takes it to the people, Idol-style
- Slog points to a prudish vigilante who brought Sharpie-esque redaction justice to a picture of Moby’s dick
- Did old French geezer get jiggy with Diana? F’n French. How do THEY DO THAT?
- Somebody’s getting INTO short fiction? Huh.
- Kids books: the place to be
- The final word on the Kindle v Books environmental dispute?
- The Dan Brown circus train pulls into the UK this week—how efficient is it to have the clowns, bearded lady, barker, and encephalitic pinhead all in the same guy?
- Newsflash: Kirk Cameron is still a deluded douchebag, but now for completely different reasons: