- A ragtag group of Scottish literary agents band together for survival in the literary world’s post-apocalyptic deathscape
- Barnes & Noble to acquire Barnes & Noble (um, haven’t we just been talking about how textbooks are on the way out?)
- Either Thomas Pynchon has an incredibly persuasive publicist or is on some seriously kick-ass meds—the dude is everywhere! Here he’s making up a mixed-tape for readers of his new novel. What’s next, a boxing match with Don Delillo?
- Author’s Guild still supports Google, Bookninja still doesn’t care
- Even Booker winners still have regular jobs nowadays—Magnus Mills profiled around being a bus driver, novelist—love his reasoning for keeping a day job…
- Surprising news: Twilight sweeps teen choice awards