I just discovered that you can by fish trimmings (ie, pieces of perfectly fine fish cut from the main fillet in order to make it look pretty) for about a quarter the price of full fish. Throw them in soup, or whatever and you’d never know the differnce. This news is like those pieces of fish: largely unwanted, but still finding a good home with me because they’re nutritious and cheap. (God, I’m becoming my father.)
- Princeton author proposes via acknowledgements page
- UK Authors of the year 08
- Jamie Oliver edges out Rowling for top author spot in UK
- Sloped text is the key to easier reading
- New Yorker reducing it’s frequency to bi-weekly?
- Prague’s Franz Kafka International Named World’s Most Alienating Airport (video)