- File Under, Not Really Helping Anything: The slappably rich line up to pay ungodly sum for first ed. paperback of first Harry Potter
- File Under, See Above: Seinfeld, Cage, other rich folk, compete for copy of Action Comics #1…
- File Under, Depression Not so Great: Lonely Planet gets a little lonelier
- File Under, Surprisingly Good: Community reviews of the Chindigo Shortcovers initiative are surprisingly good… as someone said to me last night, “I was positive they’d fuck it up, but so far it doesn’t look they have. They must have had it done out-of-house.” And hey, they even have some literature on it, which is a new market for Indigo.
- File Under, I knew this day would come: Podcasts are better and more effective than real life… Mostly because you can lay a Blind Melon track down behind anything, I suspect
- File Under, Man, 38, Found Crushed Under Books and Designer Couch: Living room bling
- File Under, Howl Heard, Indies Unite!: Hodder backs down from Waterstone’s-only deal