I’ve got too much shite on my plight today, people, so I’ll be fobbing off a roundup and a couple of comment-less post on you, and if I can find time maybe a few more links later.
- Klein wins Warwick prize
- James Patterson Word Factory Inc. (r) to publish “crowdwritten” novel … um, this is different from his other books exactly how…?
- Oxford American mag gets mystery bailout of tax woes — $100G!
- Dale Peck reminisces about his kneecapping of Rick Moody, back in the day
- Custom books, the single passenger SUV of books, for those who are sick of sharing their reference base with the peasants
- Orwell Prize longlist
- Skinny on the street has it you should be watching the Colbert Report on Wednesday, March 4 for an appearance by a certain Celine Dion-loving Canadian author Go, CARL!
- Wil Wheaton, yes, Wesley Crusher, who has been blogging up a storm since his days on TNG, writes on his decision to offer his book for sale in an e-format (thanks, Matt)