Only a short while left for blueberry picking, I would think. And my freezer is only half full!
- RIP: Grace Paley (CBC, NYT, LAT, WaPo)
- Was Barnes and Noble lying about their reasons for not carrying OJ…? (My answer is “who cares, so long as they don’t”)
- And their profits get Potter boost
- Poet vagues-up poem for publication
- Toronto’s Queer lit festival
- A bit of perspective into the bizarre life of literary hoaxster Laura Albert… it almost makes me feel sorry for her. She’s obviously a sick person… She need more friends in her life like the tv producer, but in the end, I doubt even an army of them would help…
- Another, older, literary hoax
- Guardian First Book Award and shortlist
- Poetry technical support line (from Bookslut)
- Anne Sexton footage
- The Plight of the Romance Novelist
- Davidson fighting Ames in the publicity event for Ames’… wait… who was that supposed to benefit again? This was painful to watch. Two seconds in Davidson is already going for a rest in the clinch. I couldn’t get through the whole thing. I feel so sorry for him. It must be terrible to have no outlet for testosterone. I spend my excess on looooooovemaking… That’s right ladies and gentlemen… Chicks may line up to my left for make outs… Guys to my right for high fives.