I have relatives coming in today for the next month (!), and the whales are in down the coast, so I’m going to shoot some bullet links at you and bugger off for the day — unless something really interesting and non-Paris Hilton related comes up.
- Michael Cunningham on adaptations (from Ed)
- Library drill teamsÂ – HAWT!
- Nasty Spectator-killed Brown Diana book review gets ink the Guardian
- Kids believe what they read… wait, kids read? (You mean the universe isn’t going to explode? I better get to work then…)
- JT Leroy — does a lying scumbag author make the books any less good as fiction?
- Adichie in running for James Tait Black Prize
- Coelho’s The Alchemist headed for adaptation (Lawrence Fishburn to direct?)
- All wars, famine, pestilence and death put on hold while world waits for last Harry book, which is selling well (maybe we could see about delaying it a bit longer?)
- Mario Vargas Llosa profiled at the WSJ (thanks F)